You can personalize Avaz recording a voice that your child is comfortable with. You can make these changes either while adding a new message or changing an existing message in the Edit mode.
In the Edit window, you will see the audio section at the bottom of the window.
To record your own voice
- Tap the Edit button to enter the edit mode.
- Select the item for which you want to record your voice, by tapping it.
- Tap the Change button. This opens the Edit window for the item. You will find the Audio section at the bottom of the window.
- Tap the Record button (red round button) to the right of the Speak As button, to start recording your voice.
- Speak the word(s) that you want to record (make sure you do this in a quiet room - preferably without a fan or AC running).
- Tap the Stop button (black square button) to stop the recording.
- Tap the Play button (black triangle button) to listen to the recorded voice.
- If you are not satisfied with the recording, delete it with the delete button (trash can icon) and re-record your voice.
- Tap Done to save the changes.
You can also change the pronunciation of the synthesized voice by providing a phonetic spelling for it. Click here to see How to change the pronunciation of words.
Screenshot : How to record your voice
Watch a brief video to see how to record your voice