Avaz Live is a new feature (beta version) offered in Avaz 4.2.
Avaz Live is useful for doing tele-therapy through remote access to the parent's device.
How to activate tele therapy between the therapist and parent ?
- For Both parent and therapist - Tap Settings > Avaz Live (experimental version) to access Avaz Live.
- The therapist taps Start New Session. The Live ID and password are displayed on the therapist's screen. Send the Live ID and password to the parent to enable their login and access.
- The parent taps Connect to a Session.
- The parent enters the Partner's Live ID and password given by the therapist.Now both the devices are connected to the session and both devices will display the video sharing.
- Either the therapist can tap Request Control or the parent can tap Request Assistance to relinquish control of their screen to the therapist.
- Once the control is given, the therapist can now see the parent's screen as a separate window.
- The therapist can do the following :
- Select images in picture mode - the selected images wiggle on the parent's screen
- Type words in the keyboard mode - the selected words are displayed on the message box on the parent's screen
- Add a message or category which will reflect in the parent's app. Note that custom images added by the therapist will not reflect in the parent's app.
- Change settings e.g. pictures per screen - the changes will reflect in the parent's app.
- Note that while the control is with the therapist, the parent cannot use Avaz.
- The parent and therapist can exchange messages in the chat window below.
- To stop screen sharing and access, the therapist can tap Give up control button. Similarly the parent can tap the Revoke Assistance button to regain control over his screen.