This is the first of a series of webinars conducted for Indian users of Avaz. It is a one hour webinar of how to get started with Avaz. This is a session for parents and caregivers, to help them get started practically with introducing Avaz to a child who is new to Avaz.
- Setting up Avaz (few important settings)
- How to personalize for the child's needs - add images, photos, audio, add multiple words
- Basic strategies to get started
- Prompting and Aided Language Input (Modelling)
- Self talk parallel talk
- Guidelines to bear in mind for using AAC
NOTE: This session does not include a complete demo of Avaz app features, except some of the key settings and customization to get started.
Avaz app demo of app features - (1 hour viewing time)