You can send Avaz messages using text (iMessage), email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Tap Settings >Share on Social media (under General)
- Select one of these options for sharing your message. (Text, Facebook,Twitter,Email). See screenshot below*.
- Create the message in Avaz message box.
- Tap the message box to speak. When you tap it, you will see an icon on the right end of the message box (e.g. text / mail / facebook / twitter icon), depending on what you have set up for sharing.
- Tap the icon to share the message displayed on the message box. See screenshot below.**
- Enter the details of the recipient as appropriate
- For email - email id
- For text messages - Apple ID (email id ). Note that Text messages are sent to iMessage only.
- For Facebook - set up Facebook on the iPad and sign in (one time activity) through the iPad device settings. Settings > Facebook.
- For Twitter - set up Twitter on the the iPad and sign in (one time activity) through the iPad device settings. Settings > Twitter.
Note: Copying to clipboard (ver 4.0 and above)
When you tap the Message box to speak the sentence, the content is automatically copied to the Clipboard. You can then paste the content either in a document / mail.
Screenshots for Sharing on Social media
* Select option for sharing message
** Tap the icon to send the message
View a brief video to see how to send messages.