Avaz uses a modified version of the Fitzgerald color code. Click here to read more about Color code used in Avaz.
You can view and change the color code for a single word at a time.
Note that in the current version of Avaz (v4.2), you cannot change the color code of a page or across all the icons in the app, through a setting. You can only change it one word at a time.
To change the color code of an icon:
- Tap the Edit button to enter the edit mode.
- Tap the word to select it.
- Tap the Change button.This opens the Edit window.
- You will find the color code palette displayed as Color, with each color indicating the part of speech that it represents.
- Select any color for the word by tapping the color code that you wish to use.
- Tap the "x" at the extreme right to remove the color code altogether for the word.
- Tap the Done button on the top right corner to save the changes.
Click here to read How can I fade away the color code or remove it from the app?
Note that in the current version of Avaz (v4.2)you cannot change the color code of a category or group of words in Avaz. You can change it one word at a time only.