Avaz runs on the following platforms:
Avaz runs on iPads, iPad Minis, iPad Pros and iPhones
Avaz app runs on iPhones for specific apps only e.g. Avaz AAC, Avaz AAC Lifetime*
* This list may get extended with newer releases.
The minimum configuration is that the iPad should run Apple's iOS version 10.0 or above but preferably 11.0.
Avaz does NOT run on iPhones, iPod and iPod Touch.
2) Android tablets and Android Phones
There are thousands of Android devices (more than 15,000 devices) available, of varying sizes, made by hundreds of manufacturers. However, all Android devices cannot support Avaz.
Here are the recommended and minimum specifications required for running Avaz.
- Android ver 6.0 and above
- Screen size - 7.9" and above.
- RAM - 2 GB and above
- Internal memory - min 32GB
- Android ver 5.0
- Screen size – 5"
- RAM - 1GB
- Internal memory - 1GB free space
- Avaz does not run on Windows, or any other platform, other than Android and iOS.
- If your Google Play Store says that your device is not supported, then you will not be able to load Avaz on that device.
- Parts of initial set up runs in Portrait and a large part runs in Landscape mode.
- We are device agnostic and therefore list the recommended and minimum specifications required for running Avaz.
List of Android devices that we have used for testing Avaz :
Here are the list of devices we’ve successfully used for testing:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A -OS 7.1.1
Moto G4 - OS version 7
Lenovo Tab - OS version 7.1.1
Asus Zenfone OS version 8.1.0
Samsung ON7 Pro - OS version 6.0.1
Opp A5 2020 - OS version 10
Note: Apart from these, there are many Android devices that are compatible with Avaz as mentioned in the minimum specifications criteria listed above.