You can customize the content by changing the image for any word in the Edit item window. You can change the image or add your own photos from the device gallery or click your own photos.
You can access the edit window :
- When you add a new word
- When you change an existing word (Edit > select an item > Change)
To change the image
Avaz uses the Symbolstix library which contains a rich collection of more than 15,000 symbols. You can search the Symbolstix library to find new symbols of your choice.
- Tap the Edit Icon on the top right corner - this takes you to the Avaz Edit mode and the Edit icon becomes red in color.
- Tap the icon that you wish to change - it gets selected with tick mark.
- Tap the Change button and this opens the Edit window for the icon.
Enter the text in the Find Symbol box and tap the Search button on the keyboard to search for images in the library. E.g. enter "dog" to search for symbols of dogs.
A default image is displayed on top and you can scroll through the searched images from the library, by tapping the right arrow on the right of the image, until you find a suitable one.
- Tap the Done button on the top right corner to save the image for the icon.
Tap here to see How to take a photo or add a photo from the gallery