How to take a backup:
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Backup & Restore.
- Tap on Create new backup. This pops up a window and prompts you with a default backup name.
- You can change the backup name, if you wish to, and click OK. This creates a backup of your vocabulary on your device. You will see it under the Restore from Backups section on the same panel below.
Click here to view an earlier video - the initial part shows how to take a backup.
What does the backup include?
It includes the entire environment of the app in it's current state. This includes:
- the entire picture vocabulary (including custom images added)
- the audio recording (if any)
- all the settings that have been set in the app
- the Saved sentences
- the history of recently spoken sentences