Release Notes and Release History
Release Notes for Avaz AAC Ver 6.6
New features added for each release:
Avaz Pro and Lite - 5.0 - released on 30 Sept 2019
- Auto-clear button (Setting) to clear Sentence box after every sentence
- Displaying saved sentences in Keyboard mode
- Swapping icons in picture mode
- Updated the UX for
- Sharing a message
- Moving icons from one location to another
- Squashed bugs for
- Camera orientation while taking a photo
- Space bar delay
Avaz Pro and Lite - 4.4 - released on 24 Mar 2018
- Avaz Live is now fully functional and easily accessible!
Start an Avaz Live session and connect remotely with a therapist or a parent. You will be able to share your screen and remote control the other person's Avaz app to help them add vocabulary and modify settings to suit their need.
Avaz Pro - 4.3.1 - released on 24 Jan 2018
1. Fixed the Dropbox synchronization bug. This came up after Dropbox stopped supporting an API that we were using in the app.
Avaz Pro and Lite - version 4.3 - released on 20 Sep 2017
1. AirDrop available to transfer Avaz vocabulary seamlessly across iPads.
2. Search bar to help Model a word
3. Fixed the problem for web search for images from Avaz. The problem had come up, after the third party software (from Microsoft) was not supported.
Avaz Pro version 4.2.6 and Avaz Lite 4.2.6 - released on 10 May 2017
New features added:
- Added 60 and 77 icons / screen in Settings
- Removed the Web Search option from Edit window in Picture mode, due to withdrawal of Bing Search API support from Microsoft.
Avaz Pro version 4.2.5 and Avaz Lite 4.2.5 - released on 21 Feb 2017
Fxed the voice issues with the Ivona voices (mispronounced words) that some users were facing in the app.
Avaz Lite version 4.2.2 and Avaz Pro 4.2 - released on 30 Jan 2017
All internatioal versions were also updated.
- For making the changeover from Parse to NodeChef - Updated all international versions too.
Avaz Lite version 4.2.1 - released on 18 June 2016
- This was to resolve the Lite app crashing issue - caused by a specific part of Avaz code (API) that was no longer supported by Apple, after update to iOS 9.3.1
Avaz Pro and Avaz Lite version 4.2 - released on Nov 2015
New features added
- Two new (school-time) activities added to Training Dashboard - Circle Time and Arts and Crafts
- My sentences button added to Dashboard menu - Click here to see How to create your custom sentences and learn to model them
- Tele-therapy through Avaz Live (beta version) (Settings > Avaz Live beta). How to use Avaz Live for Tele-therapy?
- Search and add images from the web, from within the app (inside the Edit screen).Click here to see How to add images from the web?
- Custom images added in picture mode are displayed in Keyboard mode(in prediction and message box), when the word is typed.
- High Contrast setting is applied to Keyboard mode also. Click here to view How to turn on the High Contrast setting?
- Zoom settings are applied to Keyboard mode also. Click here to view What is the Zoom setting?
- FAQ icon is added to help icon ('?'), for easier access. Read How to access FAQ from the app.
- Auto-capitalization of "i" to "I" in keyboard mode.