If the audio in Avaz is not working, check the following:
- Check if the iPad volume is working, through iPad Audio settings
- Check if the audio is present in other apps / music from the iPad. If it is not, then press the Volume buttons on the side of the iPad, to increase the volume. For more information, click here - How to increase the volume in the iPad
- If you are running a subscription version of Avaz (Avaz Lite) the Avaz trial may have expired - this is possible only in Avaz Lite versions which offers a trial period for evaluating the app.
Sometimes the Avaz audio may have been set to a setting where every selection does not speak the word out on selection. This may have been set as default option based on some questions answered in the Settings Wizard. But this can be changed based on the child's needs.
- Tap Settings icon, at the top right corner of Avaz page
- Scroll down to Audio Settings and tap the What to Speak button and select Speak Everything if you want all selections to be spoken
- For more details please click here How to change audio settings