Here is a link for some ready-to-use backups Folders
If you receive a backup or exported content as a .avt (full backup) or .avc(folder/category backup) file, this file can be moved to the app in the following way:
For iOS users
If you are transferring from a Mac to Avaz on iPad or iPhone
- Transfer the backup file (.avt /.avc) to iPad / iPhone via AirDrop (drag and drop the file to AirDrop)*
- The transferred file gets saved in the device's Downloads section. It opens a window for you to select the folder to save it under. Tap Avaz and tap Save. This transfers the backup file to Avaz app.
- Open Avaz app, and go to Edit > Print ....
- You can find the copied backup :
- If full backup - you will find it under Settings > Backup & Restore > Restore from backups
- If category backup - you will find it under Edit > Print ...
*How to transfer file using AirDrop
AirDrop is possible when moving files from one Apple device to another.
IF you are using a Mac,
- On your Mac, open a Finder window and select AirDrop. Anyone around you using the same Wi-Fi network that has AirDrop enabled for Everyone (or if you're in their contacts) will appear. To copy a file from the Mac to the device, just drag the file on top of their icon.
If you are not using a Mac, transfer the file using Dropbox.
For Android users
- Download the .avc file from the email to the device where you have Avaz app installed.*
- Check in your Files app of your Avaz device, to confirm if the file has been downloaded.
- Now open Avaz app and navigate to the folder, where you want to import the new folder you received.
- Tap Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Edit words icon. This takes you to the Edit Words mode.
- Tap the Folder Options icon on the top right corner.
- This opens the Import/Export options
- Select the Import from File Browser option. This will take you to the Files app of your device so that you can locate the file you downloaded.
- Once you have located it, tap on it to select it. This will redirect you back to the app.
- A message will pop saying 'The .avc has been saved successfully' and will ask 'Do you want to add to current screen?'
- Select Add. Once you do so, the folder will get added to your app.