Avaz India (Ver 6.6.4 - 147) (Released on 7 Dec 2020)
- Battery discharging issue is fixed. The display is no longer active for longer periods of time.
- Disabling the Message Box & Navigation bar simultaneously is now possible.
- Display of PDF/Low tech/Avaz Book - In previous version, while generating the PDF, the bottom row was getting cut and page numbers were not visible. This is now fixed.
- Content in Message box - In the previous version, the words in the Message Box were displayed very closely (with very little gap) and this is now fixed.
New features added:
- WhatsApp Support added (in addition to Email) during onboarding
- Avaz Support Whatsapp no. added (6379905793) - for in-app chat
- WhatsApp Group link added under Menu > Settings > Support - Link to join the Avaz User Group
- Account deletion - As this is mandatory for all apps on the App Store, the same is added here as well. Find it under MENU>SETTINGS>MY ACCOUNT> Account details
Ver 4.5_78 (Released on 22 Nov 2020)
- Personalized onboarding
- This is introduced to assist caregivers with getting onboarded, by asking a few basic questions regarding the user's interests and adding those items automatically into the app.
- Changes in Vocabulary layout
- The new vocabulary organization has been simplified with a view to reduce the clutter when the user signs up and begins using the app. Another change is to introduce a fixed set of Core words that are consistently available across all the folders of the Basic folder (set as Home screen) for providing easier access to the words without navigation. This is, again, to help a new user to start using the app with least navigation.
- Changes in Edit mode
- We have introduced a complete UI for the users to make changes to their app.
- The Edit mode is in Portrait mode