For users of iOS 15 to 1OS 16, you can use the following steps to migrate the app data to the new app.
Migrate to new app
- Connect to Dropbox (from the same device or from the computer, connected using a suitable cable).
- Login to Dropbox and click on Apps.
- Tap on the source app, where you want to port the data from. E.g. Avaz French Lite
- The backup taken on the source app is displayed.
- Tap the 3 dots menu (ellipsis) on the top right, and select Move.
- Select the new combined app Avaz and tap Move button to move the backup to the new app.
- Tap Avaz to check if the backup is moved. Your backup is now available in Dropbox, in the Cloud.
- Now login to the new app, connecting to the same Dropbox account.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Backup & Restore > List of Backups and tap on the backup name to restore it to the current app.
- Select to Replace the current vocabulary. The new app now has your existing data from the previous app.