You can change the voice to suit the user, through the Settings menu.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu to find Audio settings.
- Tap Voice(under Audio settings) to change the voice that suits the child.
- You can choose from several voices and accents - 4 to 8 English voices and 26 other language voices.
For both Avaz Pro and Avaz Lite versions
- English voices (available for both Pro and Lite, including free trials)
- US female (Kim)
- British male voice (Daniel)
- Irish female Voice (Moira)
- Australian female voice (Camille)
- Premier voices (not available for Avaz Lite versions on free trials that don't have subscriptions)
- US male child (Justin)
- US female child (Ivy)
- US male voice (Joey)
- US female voice (Sally)
- Other language voices (available for all versions)
Click here to See List of other languages supported by Avaz
Avaz subscription and Avaz Pro offer 8 voices - US female(2), US male, US child (girl), US child (boy), British male, Irish female and Australian female voices.
Avaz Together offers 4 voices - US female, British male, Irish female and Australian female voices.
Avaz FAQ: How to change the pitch of the voice?