You can turn ON/OFF the Grammar setting to be able to use the various morphological word forms in the Picture mode.
In version 6.6
The Grammar setting is not applicable for the keyboard mode. By default, the Grammar option is turned ON. So whenever a word is selected in the Picture mode, the various word forms are displayed horizontally and sequentially, just below the message box.
To alter the Grammar settings,
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Grammar (under Picture Settings - Behaviour).
- Toggle ON the Grammar option. This allows the word forms to be displayed when the root word is selected.
- There is an alternative to displaying it in Grid mode. To display in Grid mode, set Show word forms in Picture Grid to ON.
In version below 6.6
- Tap the Settings icon on the top bar.
- Scroll down and tap Grammar
- Tap the Grammar option to ON.
- Then tap the modes (picture / keyboard ) for which you want to use the Grammar options.
- Turning the Grammar option to OFF will turn off the setting in both the modes.
Click here to read What are the various word forms available in Avaz?
Click here to read How do I change the word forms (morphology) in Avaz ?