You can turn on the Grammar setting to turn be able to use the various morphological word forms.
You can turn on the setting for the picture mode and keyboard modes independently.
- Tap the Settings icon on the top bar.
- Scroll down and tap Grammar
- Tap the Grammar option to ON.
- Then tap the modes (picture / keyboard ) for which you want to use the Grammar options.
- Turning the Grammar option to OFF will turn off the setting in both the modes.
Click here to read What are the various word forms available in Avaz?
Click here to read How do I change the word forms (morphology) in Avaz ?