You can clear the history of recently spoken sentences, from the Keyboard mode:
In version 6.6
To delete recently typed and spoken words or phrases in Avaz (both in Keyboard and picture modes):
- Navigate to the Keyboard Mode.
- Tap on the "Favorites" button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on History button. This displays the list of recently spoken words and phrases (spoken in either keyboard or picture modes)
- Tap the "Edit" button.
- Tap on the word(s) or phrase(s) that you wish to remove and tap the "Delete" button to confirm the action.
- The selected messages will be deleted after your confirmation.
For version below 6.6.
- Tap the Load button. This displays the recently spoken sentences just above the keyboard in place of the Prediction bar.
- Tap the History Clear button (trash can icon) on the right of the spoken sentences list.
Screenshot: How to clear recently spoken messages.