Voice files are missing or Avaz intro video does not play.
It is possible that there is insufficient memory on the device, hence the voice files have not been extracted.
Avaz requires a minimum available memory during installation. Check your device specifications and click here for Device Specifications/ requirements for Avaz to run and ensure that these are met during installation.
A. Free up another more space on the device by deleting any other apps or data.
B. Do "CLEAR DATA" by following these steps :
1. Go your device's Settings menu.
2. Go to Applications (may also be labeled Application Manager).
3. Tab over to All Applications.
4. Search for and open the Avaz app.
5. Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
6. Relaunch Avaz app
Note : Clearing the app's data(clear data) will remove any custom options and settings. It is as good as uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
If you still have problems please write to Customer Support - email@example.com with the following details :
- name of the app
- version number of the app (you will find this by scrolling down Settings)
- device model
- iOS / Android version number
- available memory
Sending screenshots or videos will help us resolve the issue quicker.