If you have an iPad with iOS 15-16 and a Windows computer, you can migrate the data using a cable to connect to the computer.
For Windows Users
A) Transfer the backup from the source iPad to computer
Download and install iTunes for Windows from here.
Connect the iPad to your Windows device using a suitable cable.
Open the ITunes App and tap on the mobile icon on the top
4. Tap on File Sharing. Select your Avaz App and you will be able to see the Backups listed on the right panel.
Copy the backup to your Windows computer.
B) Transfer the backup from the computer to the destination iPad
- Connect the destination iPad with the computer using a suitable cable.
- Open the ITunes App and tap on the mobile icon on the top.
- Tap on File Sharing. Select the combined Avaz App.
- Copy the backup from the computer to the iPad, under Avaz documents
- The backup will reflect in the new Avaz app.
How to transfer backup from one iPad to another using MacBook?