You can secure your Avaz backups to the Cloud, for protecting your backups from being deleted in the event of a device loss / crash / repair / reformatting etc. You can then later restore the saved backups to your device.
Earlier versions of Avaz had Dropbox as the only Cloud option available. From Avaz ver 6.6.5 onwards, Avaz has introduced backing up to Google Drive and iCloud, in addition to Dropbox.
To save your backups to Cloud :
- Tap Menu > Settings > Backup & Restore.
- Tap "Securely save your backups to the cloud" to turn it ON.
- This feature provides you with three cloud options to choose from: Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud.
- Login to the selected Cloud option, if you already have an account there.
- If you don't have an account, create a new one and then login to it.
- Once you have set up the preferred Cloud option and your auto-backups timings are set up, the content will be saved securely in the selected Cloud option periodically as per the selected frequency.
Avaz FAQ: How do I do auto-backups?