If you have deleted the app, or if you want to restore a purchase to a 2nd device (as per Apple's policy) here are the steps to reinstall it back. And you won’t be charged again for it.
Note that the steps for restoring your purchase for Avaz Lifetime editions and Avaz Subscriptions (in-app purchases) are different. Follow the instructions depending on the type of Avaz app that you have purchased (App Store purchase or in-app purchase)
For Avaz AAC Lifetime editions (bought via iOS App Store)
Restoring Avaz purchase (for all Avaz apps bought directly from the App store)
- Make sure you are logged in to the iPad, with the same Apple id that was used, for originally purchasing Avaz.
- Tap your photo or profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Purchased option.This displays a list of purchased apps.
- Enter your Apple ID and password if you are prompted for it.
- Scroll down the list of purchased apps or search for Avaz. You will see a cloud icon with an arrow next to it
- Tap that icon and it starts downloading Avaz and shows the progress in the small blue circle with a square in the middle.
- After a few minutes the app would have got downloaded in your iPad. The inner blue circle shows the progress of installation. Once the inner blue arc completes a circle, it indicates that the app has been downloaded to the iPad.
- Tap the iPad Home button to go to the home page and you will find the Avaz icon. Tap the app icon to open it.
- Enter your registered email id and password and tap the Login button to access the app. If you don't remember your Login id and Password, click here I don't remember my login / password
For all Avaz Subscription editions (bought via iOS App Store / Android Google Play Store )
Restoring Avaz subscriptions (for Avaz apps having in-app monthly /annual subscription /lifetime subscriptions)
- Make sure that you are logged in with the same Apple ID / Google ID with which you had originally purchased Avaz, and the same should also be the primary email id in the device.
- Download Avaz Subscription version, which is free to download.
- Login with your Avaz registered email id and password. If you don't remember the password, tap the Forgot password and you will get an email to your registered email id with the password reset link.
- Open the Subscription page by any of these means:
For Avaz ver 6.6 or higher
Tap Menu > Settings > Subscribe to Symbols & Voices
For Avaz ver less than 6.6
Tap Settings > Subscribe to Symbols & Voices OR Tap the green Subscribe button on the bottom right corner of the app OR Subscription- on the top menu.
- Tap the Restore button for restoring your subscription.
Note that this is NOT required for Android apps. It is automatically restored on signing up
Screenshot : Restore subscription page (for iOS app)
For Avaz bought outside of the App Store / Play Store - via website (using RazorPay or Stripe links)
- Download the app from App Store (for iOS) / Play Store (for Android).
- While logging in to the app:
- Use the SAME Registered email id and phone number as used in the first instance
- The app logs you in but with a free trial.
- Send a mail to email@example.com with your registered email id and second device model, where you are currently requesting for access, and our team will extend the subscription from the backend.
NOTE: The vocabulary is not automatically restored on restoring the purchase and is a separate step that has to be done after the purchase is restored.
Restoring backups after restoring Avaz app
If you had saved any backups on Dropbox you can restore it by:
1. Tap Menu > Settings -> Link to Dropbox = ON (this may take a few minutes to copy the backup from Dropbox to your device)
2. Tap Backup & Restore -> Restore from Backups and tap the backup to restore.