For Avaz 4.2 and above, you can search and add web images seamlessly from within the app. You can browse through a whole bunch of copyright free images from right within the app and add select the most appropriate one with a single click, without having to first save it to your device and uploading it later into the app.
How to search
- Enter the text for the image to be searched in the Find Symbol box
- To search for images from the web, tap the Web option.
- To search for images from the Symbolstix library, tap the Symbols option.
- Both the above options display a number of images, one at a time, in the box above the Caption, as shown in the screenshot below.
- The label to the bottom right of the image displays the total count of images found for the search and also indicates the currently viewed image, e.g. 4 of 50 i.e., the 4th image of a total count of 50 images retrieved for the searched word.
- You can scroll back and forth to locate the most appropriate image by scrolling through the right and left arrows, on either side of the displayed image.
Note: The web search requires internet connectivity.