The Home Screen is the screen or page or folder that the app goes to, when you tap the Home button (on the right navigation panel).
By setting up the Home screen, you can restrict the user to a specific suitable vocabulary for the user, preventing navigation and access to other vocabulary within the app that are not suitable for the user.
How to set up Home Screen:
For Avaz ver 6.6+
- Tap on Menu > Settings > Home screen vocabulary
- Select the folder / vocabulary level to set as Home Screen.
For Avaz ver less than 6.6
How to set up the Home Screen
- Tap the Settings icon on the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap Home Screen.
- Select the level of vocabulary that you want to use - Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 or any other custom folders that you may have created.
- Note: for Avaz India, Avaz Dansk and Avaz Australia, you can set up the folders of Getting Started, Basic, or Advanced as the levels of vocabulary.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to exit the setting.
What is the Root Screen?
If you set up the Root Screen as the Home Screen, you will have access to all the folders and vocabulary in the app.