The Home Screen is the screen or page or folder that the app goes to, when you tap the Home button (on the right navigation panel).
By setting up the Home screen, you can restrict the user to a restricted vocabulary that is suitable for him, without allowing him to navigate and access other vocabulary in the app. It locks the app to a particular
How to set up the Home Screen
- Tap the Settings icon on the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap Home Screen.
- Select the level of vocabulary that you want to use - Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 or any other custom folders that you may have created.
- Note: for Avaz India, Avaz Dansk and Avaz Australia, you can set up the folders of Getting Started, Basic, or Advanced as the levels of vocabulary.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to exit the setting.
What is the Root Screen?
If you set up the Root Screen as the Home Screen, you will have access to all the folders and vocabulary in the app.