You can access Avaz files like backups and Avaz Books that are stored on the app in your device, using iTunes.
It is useful to periodically delete unwanted files from your iPad.
To delete Avaz Books from Avaz (app / device)
- Plug in your iPad to your computer using the USB cable.
- If iTunes does not start up automatically, select iTunes to open it.
- Select iPad icon in iTunes top bar. Get help if you can't find it.
In the left sidebar, click Apps. Then, scroll to the File Sharing section - see screenshot below.
- Select Avaz from the list of apps displayed under 'Apps'. On the right panel. it displays the list of files present in the app under Avaz in the device.
Select the file that you want to delete, from the list of Documents list on the right panel.
- Press the Delete key on your computer keyboard.
- iTunes asks you to confirm, click Delete button to confirm the deletion. This deletes the file from your iPad.
How to copy or print Avaz Books that are stored in the iPad
- Follow the steps above from #1 to #5, to view the list of files in the iPad
- Select the file that you want to save to your hard disk
- Tap the Save To button on iTunes and browse to the location where you want to save the file.
- Tap Select folder to save the file under the specified folder.
- Once saved on your computer, you can take a printout of the same.
To delete Avaz backups from the iPad
Click here to see How to delete a backup from Avaz (app / device)
Screenshot: File-sharing section in iTunes, showing list of files under Avaz app