You can delete or remove the app from your device. But note that deleting an app doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have taken.
Click here to know How to remove the subscription?
For iOS users: (iPads / iPhones)
For devices with iOS 14 and above:
You can remove the app from the device completely or you can remove the app from your Home Screen, so that they still remain in your App Library.
For devices less than iOS 14:
- Touch and hold the app. The app icon starts to jiggle.
- Tap Remove App icon
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
For more details click here - How to delete the app on iOS?
Note: If you change your mind, you can redownload apps you’ve removed.
For Android users
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. Manage.
- Tap the name of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall.
For more details click here : How to delete an app on Android?